The Arlington Free Clinic provides free, high-quality medical care to low-income, uninsured Arlington County adults through the generosity of private donations and volunteers.
AFC has a three-year Strategic Plan that sets organizational goals and objectives. It's primary goals are as follows:
- Goal 1: Ensure Adequate Volunteer Resources.
- Goal 2: Strengthen Administrative Operations.
- Goal 3: Optimize Patient Services.
- Goal 4: Maximize Financial Resources.
- Goal 5: Enhance Communication and Visibility of the Organization.
- Goal 6: Ensure Effective Governance of the Organization